sobota, 14 września 2019

A few about Asian food which one is popular today

Now I explain a little about asian food which one popular today. In some publication can read that asian people almost all have allergy for milk. Other popular myth is that in Asia people have food more healthy like in Europe bcs without msg - a chemical substance which one make food taste "better".
If I talking with asian people, they told me something completely different... Almost every asian restaurant ad to food a lot of msg, bcs they believe it makes food really delicious. It is popular not only in expensive restaurant but in street food too. Mostly asian people add msg if cooking home too.
In Europe we have a lot of cheap asian instant food... In past I think it's not popular in Asia at all only in Europe but if I was in Indonesia, a lot of people from there told me that prefer "indomie" - popular instant noodles there - like other food. About eat healthy food about nobody in Asia take care today.
Other dangerous ingredients in asian food is a palm oil.... Mostly Indonesia food like meat or egg is just fried in a lot of that kind of oil... It looks very interesting if for example fried only one egg in a lot of oil and that fried egg look like a lot of food, but if eat like that every day is not healthy...
  But what can do someone which one just like Indonesia food? Resign from the favorite nasi goreng, ayam goreng, telur dadar or gulai? I think it's not a good idea to resign from a favorite food ☺️ I just prefer cooking it with my wife - she come from Indonesia and know how prepared Indo food to be taste really delicious 🙂. We prepared it without palm oil and without any msg.

Dim sum - Chinese food

Sichuan chicken - Chinese food

Bakwan sayur - Indonesia food

Satay - Indonesia food

Indonesia ice cream

Indonesia coffee
The best coffee I even drink 

Charsiu - Chinese backing pork




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz