niedziela, 21 lipca 2019

A few about asian food


Ikan goreng with rice, cucumber and of course sambal 😁 - typically ingredient in almost every Indonesia food, it is really spicy and mostly "bule" - like people in Indonesia names Australian, American or European tourists - aren't able to eat it😁
If going about me I'm addicted to asian and specially Indonesian food that I cannot imagine don't eat food with sambal almost every day.
Fortunately my wife is Indonesian and she can cooking a lot of really interesting and really delicious food 🙂

Mie ayam jamur 
Is one of the really delicious food. That "mie"- that's mean pasta we prepared own self used some asian recipe, because always the best taste really home made food.



Just prepared noodles after cut
Cooking in proceeding...


And....


Almost done....

Now only we put it all in dishes...
And just done😁

Like my wife told it was the same good like original made in warung in Indonesia.
I can told the same it was really delicious.

Indonesian food has a lot of really good recipe and everyone who like asian food should try it, because it not only taste like delicious but like a lot of asian cousine can  make people feel better and much healthy. 
About connection between asian food and Traditional Chinese Medicine I'll explain a few later... in some of next articles.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz