sobota, 6 lipca 2019

The last training in a park near skra

A few time ago, when in Poland was horrible hot weather, I've met my friends to be training toghether. They wanted to see me and my wife bcs don't see us since about half year... I feel that day almost like have no energy bcs temperature in Poland that time was higher like 35 Celsius degree... but because I don't see my friends long time I decided to go to training with them.
I do baguazhang and xingyi quan, my friends traine huojiao fanzi. If I arrived that park they already keep training. I did only a few forms from my styles, and after trained gongfa with them. Even though a lot of gongfa in huojiao fanzi look like almost the same like in bagua I have some difficulties to do correctly a few movements from their styles... It look the same but inside different, different mechanic of techniques. Fighting strategy between that styles is different. In huojiao much kicks and punches in bagua much grappling applications. 
Always when we meet in training before, in end we did sparring in boxing gloves. I don't sparring a long time this way I wanted to do it to be remind myself a few fighting strategy in practice. Before training I watched a lot of applications from xingyi and bagua, in the last time I watched a few boxing sparring like Mike Tyson, Lenox Lewis, Holyfield and Foreman, to be found a few inspiration...
Because my friends don't bring boxing gloves and after training we only did a few tuishou with my friend Adaś. Aśka - Adam's girlfriend had critic us tuishou that it look weird bcs when she trained taiji tuishou look different and she start to teach Adam how to do tuishou correctly. Because on that day was no the master between us, Aśka was like a teacher and take care about all training to be all people do techniques correctly. This way she critic us tuishou, but I did it in other like taiji way bcs in bagua it is a few different too. I was quite glad from my tuishou bcs I remind myself a few strategy how to do a change distance to be make from long distance a short and start to do grappling techniques. In huojiao is a lot of good punches and Adaś remind me a few from this👍
In the end when I had almost zero energy and all other friends too, Adaś still did a few forms from huojiao fanzi. He have really good technique. It's really pleasure to see when he training forms👍

In the end of training I took Adaś and Aśka some picture in fighting position 😁

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz